Explore Boca dos Namorados, with wonderful landscapes and views over Nun’s Valley; Jardin da Serra, where cherries are grown; and Cabo Girão, with its amazing glass floor balcony.
No Tours found.
Relaxing nature and the flavors and traditions of Madeira make this tour memorable. Discover the beauty of Madeira’s sea on board a catamaran and enjoy watching dolphins!
Exclusive Jeep Tours in Madeira
We are a company inspired by nature, moved by our adventurous, innovative, and sport-orientated spirit. We strive when it comes to diversity and quality.
Our work is based on Jeep tours, levada walks, sea tours including dolphin watching, as well as wine tasting experiences. Join us and explore the beauty of Madeira!
Information About Our Tours
- We will keep 70% of the capacity of our vehicles and avoid mass tourism
- The use of your own mask and showing the booking on the mobile phone will be mandatory
- The temperature will be measured to all participants and alcohol-gel will be provided before-during the tour
- The guide will wear a mask during the tour
- Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each activity
- Professional guide
- Security instructions
- First-aid kit
- All insurances in accordance with the Portuguese Law
- Free pick-up and drop-off from Funchal´s central area and Funchal’s Harbor
- Drop-off in Land & Sea Packs
- Food and drinks (except wine tasting)
- Entrance to Porto Moniz Lava Pools
- Pick-up and drop-off outside Funchal´s central area (only in the south of the island)
- Only children above 3 years old are allowed to participate in our tours.
- Walking shoes (for walks)
- Raincoat (rainy season)
- Jacket (cold season)
- Cancellations 48 hours before the tour, a full refund is given (except paypal or credit card fee).
- For no-shows, the tour value will not be refunded.
- The tours may be canceled (full refund) or changed due to weather conditions.